- June 15 – Toronto Star Op-Ed: Lift veil of secrecy on detainee deaths in Border Services custody: Editorial
- June 18 – Toronto Star: Secrecy surrounds death of troubled man in immigration detention
- June 19 – Toronto Star: Immigration detainee’s death sparks calls to lift CBSA’s ‘shroud of secrecy’
- June 19 – Canadian Press: Refugee who died in immigration custody ID’d as Somali with mental health issues
- June 19 – Global News: Detainee who died last week had diabetes, asthma, severe mental illness
- June 20 – Syed Hussan’s blog: Who killed Abdurahman Ibrahim Hassan? Black Lives, Racisms, Police & Immigration.
- June 22 – Toronto Star Op-Ed: Border Services must lift the veil of secrecy: Editorial
Breaking news will be updated on our facebook page, click here to join.